(A Vision of) Leadership for Collaboration and Innovation is already a reference in two university courses but there's nothing like testing a leadership model using real workplace issues and have the users themselves report the results. Hence this experiment and offer.
You are a candidate for free, confidential, leadership coaching if you:
- Face a personal leadership challenge that you are ready to discuss with me in private.
- Can devote one uninterrupted hour at your computer on a weekday, between 7 am and 6 pm PST.
- Use Skype (or audio IM) + Webcam or can support my remote access to your video-conference system.
- Respond to every request. (If there are too many I will announce that.)
- Make my best efforts, using A Vision of Leadership, to help you find a way to address the leadership challenge you face.
- Keep the content of our conversation confidential.
- Email to my personal mailbox, a short (100 to 300 words) description of the issue you wish to address, including alternate dates and times for one hour of coaching together with your videoconference information.
- During the 5 working days following your coaching session, apply what you discover.
- Afterwards, enter a comment (anonymously if you wish) into this blog, including: the challenge, lessons from coaching, results in the workplace and observations about A Vision of Leadership.
Technorati Tags: leadership, leadership model, leadership challenge, coach, coaching, leadership coaching, free coaching, A Vision of Leadership, collaboration, innovation